Do you have new or like new items that you would like to sell? Wyckoff PTO Economy Shop has 200+ consignors that sell products through the shop. We recommend you make a consignment appointment by calling or stopping by the shop. During the appointment, one of our volunteers will explain everything you need to know!
A few things to know about consigning with us:
- Open account: sign a contract and pay an $8 annual fee per account (maximum of 4 accounts per consignor).
- Consign items: consign up to 8 items per week per account and up to 16 items per appointment.
- Price items: price your own items (our volunteers can assist if needed).
- Sold items: earn 60% of the sale price for all sold items with checks issued 4 times during the school year.
- Unsold items: retrieve your item(s) to take them away, re-consign or donate them to the shop if they remain unsold after 4 weeks.
- Manage account: view items, add items, re-price items and other tasks easily from anywhere using our user-friendly software myconsignmentmanager.com.
- Consignment is by appointment only Tuesday – Friday during the school year.
For a copy of the current Consignor Contract Letter please click Consignor Account Contract-2016-2017
For the current Receiving Schedule, visit the tab under Consign.
For myconsignmentmanager.com/economypto, visit the tab under Consign.